One of the most effective ways to ensure your home’s HVAC system remains in peak operating condition year round is to have regular maintenance services performed. Mid–State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing offers a maintenance plan designed to keep your systems operating in peak condition and ensure you never again need to worry about a problem developing unexpectedly in either your air conditioner or heating system. Contact us today in Nashville, TN to learn more.
We also offer Tune Up services starting at $79 for the first unit and $69 for each additional unit. These tune-ups are designed to ensure your air conditioning and heating system continues to operate at peak efficiency for years to come and that you never need to worry about things like premature wear and tear or decreased efficiency .
If you are interested in learning more about Mid–State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing’s Nashville, TN maintenance plan and the many benefits we have to offer to homeowners in the region, contact us today, and we can schedule a precision tune up.
Tune Ups include the following checks and services:
- Check and inspect filters, electrical connections and controls
- Check pilot lights and ignition controls
- Lubricate motors and all moving parts
- Wash and clean condenser coils
We offer plumbing maintenance visits for $99.
The maintenance visit includes the following:
- Checking all faucets (inside and outside), supply lines and shut-offs, drain system and connections, and all appropriate filters.
- Checking dishwasher connections, garbage disposal, instant hot water machine, ice maker supply, dryer vents and laundry hoses.
- Checking water lines for freezing protection, correct pressure and function of pressure reducing valve.
- Checking toilet valve, flapper and flush valve, tub/shower caulking, shower head, arm, flange and hand held shower.
- Checking all water heating components functions. Flush water heater for mineral build up.